9 & 10 SEPTEMBER 2022
Neurodiversity in Employment
9 & 10 september 2022
In 2022, we are redefining Neurodiversity in the workplace for individuals and businesses across Australia.
NeuroEmploy 2022 featured a line-up of Neurodivergent speakers and well-respected educators and advocates across their specialised areas of autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and mental health.
Held virtually over two days, NeuroEmploy 2022 explored:
- career pathways.
- workplace interpersonal relationships.
- self-determination and self-advocacy in the workplace.
- personal experiences from speakers on how they have succeeded in working towards and gaining employment.
- recognising the skills and values of neurodivergent people.
- redefining recruitment to be more inclusive of neurodivergent people.
- redesigning the workplace for all employees.
- how to set neurodivergent people up for success in the workplace.
Applications for free tickets have closed
we are accessible
We aim to make NeuroEmploy 2022 as accessible as possible.
NeuroEmploy 2022 is 100% virtual, with closed captioning provided across the two days.
Recordings for all sessions will be available for 30 days after the event, so you can catch up on anything you miss or re-watch sessions.